This White Paper sets out WG’s ambition to reform the way in which agriculture (including farm woodland management) is supported by Government. It sets out the legislative and support framework for Welsh agriculture for the next fifteen to twenty years.
The consultation focuses on several aspects
- future support for agriculture;
- regulatory reform;
- future support for industry and the supply chain;
- forestry and woodland management;
- improving animal health and welfare;
- improving monitoring through the effective use of data and remote technology.
- Legislative Powers
You can view our NFFN Cymru briefing summary here.